Dangerous Goods Awareness (Air)
This course is designed to assist Warehouse staff, ULD loaders and Transport operators in understanding the requirement of the IATA Dangerous Good Regulations (IATA DGR).
Participants attending "Awareness" courses must maintain recurrent training every two (2) years.
- Handling of Dangerous Goods including Dry Ice, Magnetised Materials,
- Radioactive Materials
- Securing of Dangerous Goods
- Dangerous Goods Table of Incompatibilities
- Loading and Handling of Packages Containing Liquid Dangerous Goods
- Reporting and Safe Handling of Dangerous Goods Incidents
- Dangerous Goods Label Identification
Please contact us for more information re dates, locations and fees (02) 9587 1986.