The jewel in the crown of Sydney racing and Australia's longest standing racing venue, Royal Randwick has been an integral part of Sydney's social scene since 1860.
Today, it is a true state-of-the-art facility that offers world class racing, hospitality, style and entertainment making it a global destination and experience in every sense.
With a spectacular vantage point over the racecourse looking towards the city's Eastern Beaches, the Queen Elizabeth II Grandstand is the pefect place to enjoy the day.
to view the precinct map
Cost = $200 + GST (per person)
The above mentioned per person price includes the following:
- Member & General admission access to the CBFCA ATC Race Day at Royal Randwick
- Exclusive access to our private air-conditioned race day function room
- Direct views of the on the track racing
- All day dining
- Premium beverage package including selected beers, wine and soft drinks
- Race book per guest
- Access to private betting facilities including on-site bookmaker, TAB facilities and automated betting machine
- Live audio and visual feed on venue screens
- Complimentary infield car parking (accessible via High St, opposite UNSW)
- Entry into our 'Best Dressed' competition
On the day, the CBFCA will be holding a raffle with all proceeds going to The Mark Hughes Foundation
who work tirelessly to promote and support Brain Cancer awareness in Australia.
First place will be the VIP Inner Sanctum Race Day experience for 4 people. Enter the inner sanctum at Royal Randwick Racecourse where you will join the trainers and jockeys in the Theatre of the Horse and watch the race trackside from the winners post. A true once in a lifetime experience.