"Emerging Technologies affecting International Trade"
With an impressive program attracting leaders from government and
industry the CBFCA National Conference 2018 is the event not to be
The Conference will be in held 1 - 3 November in Sydney at the prestigious Sheraton on the Park.
Located in the heart of Sydney's retail and business district, the
Sheraton hotel offers magnificent views over Hyde Park. Come and enjoy
the elegant surroundings and service and everything the city of Sydney
has to offer including premium shopping and dining right at your
doorstep for you and your partner to entertainment for the kids at
nearby Darling Harbour.
You will hear from the
- Senator the Hon Linda Reynolds CSC, Assistant Minister for Home Affairs (DHA) will present the keynote address to delegates
- Australian Border Force (ABF) and the DHA on how the integration has progressed and the impact that has had / will have to
- Department of Agriculture an Water Resources
- Office of Transport Security and the impacts from the security changes
- The Hon. Mark Coulton, Assistant Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- Patricks and Hutchison on their latest developments in automation and results nationally
- The Future of Technology - Blockchain Demystified
The Full Conference Registration includes:
- Two full days of informative and interactive discussion .
- Conference materials
- Entry to the Trade Display Exhibition
- Attendance at the two social functions
(facilitating valuable networking opportunities as well as the breakouts for morning tea and lunch throughout the days)
Thursday, 1 November
Registration (1500 - 1700)
Annual General Meeting - Beaumont Room (1700 - 1800)
Welcome Function - The Conservatory Lounge & Bar (1830 - 2030)
Friday, 2 November
Registration (0745 - 0830)
Day one Conference Plenary Sessions, Ballroom 1 (0830 - 1530)
Gala Dinner & Awards Night - Ballroom 1 (1900 - 2359)
Saturday, 3 November
Registration (0745 - 0830)
Day two Conference Plenary Sessions, Ballroom 1 (0830 - 1600)
Registration options are as below and exclude GST
| Full Conference
| Two Plenary Days ONLY (no social events
| Friday OR Saturday plenary sessions ONLY
| Welcome Cocktail Function
| Gala Dinner and Awards Night
Sessions will all be assessed for CPD and allocated when presentations
For a detailed program of speakers and sponsors please click HERE
Event Sponsors / Supporters
Theses events are not possible without the support of our sponsors.
Please take a minute to view those who support us and where possible
support them. To view please click HERE
Sheraton on the Park has created our own accommodation booking page (see link below) as we had last year.
A block of rooms have been secured for Nov 1 thru 3 HOWEVER
it is crucial that you book as early as possible so as to avoid disappointment. Also please note room bookings need to be completed 4 weeks prior the event
Room types available are
- $385.00 per night (including one full buffet breakfast in Feast on level 1)
The booking web site has full details including
* Overview of the hotel
* Guest Room facilities
* Features and Amenities
* Local Area attractions
* Driving directions
Alternative accommodation can be sourced using web sites such as www.trivago.com.au
- however please note location of alternative accommodation so as to
ensure timely access for the plenary sessions and social events. Also
please note the Sheraton rate includes breakfast.
Accommodation WEB SITE.
There are a range of sponsor options available - to obtain a sponsor package booklet please email John Park
All course registrations are subject to CBFCA's Cancellation Policy