How do I alter my date settings so that my dates are showing in Australian format?
- Choose Languages
- Choose English - AU > Add
- Delete English - US
- Hit the 3 lined button in the top right hand corner parallel to the address bar
- Show advanced settings
- Languages > Language and input settings
- Click English (not English United States)
- Click the cog up in the right hand corner
- Internet Options
- If English (Australia) is not your default language, click Add and choose it from the list
- Apply > OK
Is there a preferred browser to use?
Firefox is the preferred browser for you to get optimum efficiency from your login and web experience.
How do I register someone else from my company?
- Make sure you are logged in with your member login (you cannot register being logged in with a Business member login)
- Head to the event/course you wish to register someone for
- Click on 'Register Someone Else'
- Find the person you are looking for in the company listing and select them
- Once you have selected the people you wish to register, you may proceed to checkout and submit your order
I want my company to pay for my event/registration. Is this possible?
At the moment, this is not possible upon the initial registration stage. If you wish to bill to your company, please email us at National Office
and request for your invoice to be billed to your company instead of yourself.
How do I download a list of my CPD points?
Head to the bottom of the page under your My CPD tab in your My CBFCA section until you reach the heading ‘CPD Report’. You can enter specific fields to narrow your search items, or just click find to bring up all of your points.
You have a choice whether to export it to Word, Excel, or even a PDF document.
I went to another provider's CPD event. How do I get that to show in my CPD list?
There is a section under the My CPD tab where you have the capability to add your own points that you have obtained from another provider’s event (Department of Immigration and Border Protection, Department of Agriculture and Water Resources). Click the red plus sign and enter all of the appropriate details for the event you attended.
The CBFCA is not responsible for keeping records of other provider’s events and details. It is up to you to keep those details on hand to update them on your CPD page.
How do I reset my password?
- My CBFCA
- Scroll down to Security
- Change password and/or username
I can't remember my password or username. Can I just make another account?
If you do not remember your login details, but you know you have them, please email Support Services at National Office
or give them a call on 07 3256 1244 to get your original credentials. Creating another account, which will be a duplicate, causes problems with the data in our system.
I can't see my CPD tab. Why?
There are a few explanations for this question.
- You have both an Individual member and Business member login. If you are logged in under your Business member login, your CPD will not be visible. You need to login with your Individual credentials. If you need help with accessing those, please email Support Services at National Office
- You are not a paid up member. Non-members can still login to the CBFCA website, but the CPD tab will not show. It will only show for members. If you would like to become a valued member of the CBFCA, please click here.
- There is a technical issue. Please contact us for assistance.
When I go to buy something or register, it is asking me for a PO Number. What do I enter?
Please feel free to enter anything. It could be your name, the date, or a number that is of relevance to you. It is mandatory, and this step cannot be skipped.
I have a complaint or query about a Customs Broker/Brokerage. Can you help me?
As a member association our dealings center on our members. We do not have the authority as to arbitration, conciliation, the handling of queries or complaints about certain licensed customs brokerages (even if they are a member and most complaints made are as to entities who are not members) as these are commercial aspects between the client and the service provider.
For these kinds of queries it is suggested that in the first instance resolution be sought with that provider and if that is not possible then a reference to the consumer affairs regulatory body in your State. Questions as to entities being licensed should be directed to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection National Customs Brokers Licensing Advisory Committee on 1300 363 263.
I need a Customs Broker. Can you recommend me one?
At the risk of being biased towards one of our members opposed to another, we are not able to recommend a broker or brokerage to you. Our ‘Find a Customs Broker’ tool can help you with your search.
- About CBFCA
- Member Directory
- Select your state from the drop down menu
- If you want them to be a certain member type, you can select either Business or Business Affiliate fro the drop down list
- Click Find
- Take a look at all of our members and contact which one is right for you